Writer & Spiritual Director, Speaker & Workshop Facilitator & Santé Ministry team member
- Born in the south, grew up on the east coast
- Currently live in a rural community in the US northeast
- Gave my life to Christ as a young adult
- Member of a local church
- Committed to seeking intimacy with Christ and ministry that flows from that intimacy
- Spent about 10 years in manufacturing management and 10 years in the international corporate world
- Worked for most of 9 years in Afghanistan as a Christian humanitarian aid worker
- Wrote “In the Land of Blue Burqas”, a non-fiction book about sharing faith in Afghanistan “Farewell Four Waters“, a novel about losing my Afghan home and find Christ in the loss and “Why God Calls us to Dangerous Places“.
- Launched Santé Ministries to provide resources for those pursuing intimacy with Christ and ministry that flows from intimacy
- Now working mostly as a Writer, Spiritual Director & Santé Ministry team member.
- Speaking and facilitating a few workshops each year.
- Sill loving Jesus!
~Helping others grow in intimacy with Christ and ministry that flows from intimacy~
I’d love to hear from. If you’d like to contact me, just send an email to: Kate.email@example.com . I’ll usually respond in 3-5 days.